225,00 € tax incl.
350,00 € tax incl.
Casual-chic strapless top like a bustier, the upper part acts like a band on the chest and the sides are high cut. Available in black or white viscose jersey (non transparent). Versatile, can be worn in 4 different ways.
• Versatile Top
• BUSTIER: put the top flat, the tubulars edges facing upwards, the front tubular interlocking in the tubular from the back. Once pulled on over the head, the tubular is folded over the bosom. The top is stapless, the tubular edges acts like a band and the sides are high cuted in the form of slits. Turn the lower edge on the inside or in your pants.
• 4 ways to wear it: Tank top with straight front and back or T-back with twisted rear; Inverted (top / bottom): like a bustier with high cut sides or as a top with crossed neckline (slited on the front and back)
• High cut sides and boat neckline
• Over edged sides and neckline; hemmed tubular edges
• Lapped seams on the "shoulders" (based on the original version as Tank top)
• Expandable fabric
• Available in Jersey Viscose Black or White (non transparent)
• Low-piling viscose jersey
• Italian Jersey
Warning: Last items in stock!
Strapless top like a casual bustier, the bust is underlined by a band, and the sides are high cuted. Casual-chic, this top exist in black or white (not transparent). Versatile by 4 ways to be worn (basic, twisted, crossed or inverted), its original shape and the flexibility and comfort of the fabric contribute to the transformation of this piece of clothe. Assembled at the shoulders, the sides are wide open. The line and the curves of the garment offer a set of graphic contrasts by full-empty shapes that reveal the anatomy.
• Made in France
• Machine washable
• Jersey Viscose : 80% Viscose ; 10% Polyamide ; 10% Elasthane