225,00 € tax incl.
350,00 € tax incl.
Casual-chic Top, crossed neckline whith slit in the front and the back. Available in black or white viscose jersey (non transparent). Versatile, can be worn in 4 different ways.
• Versatile Top
• 4 ways to wear it: Tank top with straight front and back or T-back with twisted rear; Inverted (top / bottom): like a bustier with high cut sides or as a top with crossed neckline (slited on the front and back)
• TOP CROSSED NECKLINE: put the top flat on the "side", the 2 tubular parts are oriented upwards, they crossed and bound up in X shape to create the neckline and the armholes. The front and back are open in the form of slots. Pull the top on over the head, and turn the lower edge on the inside or in your pants.
• Over edged sides and neckline; hemmed tubular edges
• Lapped seams on the "shoulder" (for basic version as Tank top)
• Expandable fabric
• Available in Jersey Viscose Black or White (non transparent)
• Low-piling jersey viscose
• Italian Jersey
• Made in France
• Machine washable
Warning: Last items in stock!
The neckline of this top comes in an original shape that is crossed in the front and in the back. Splited in the front and the back of these top, the sides are covered. Sexy or casual, the style and the mood are define by the colour: in black or in white (non transparent). Versatile by 4 ways to be worn (basic, twisted, crossed or inverted), its original shape and the flexibility and comfort of the fabric contribute to the transformation of this piece of clothe. Assembled at the shoulders, the sides are wide open. The line and the curves of the garment offer a set of graphic contrasts by full-empty shapes that reveal the anatomy.
• Jersey Viscose : 80% Viscose ; 10% Polyamide ; 10% Elasthane