Casual-chic T-back with high cut sides. Available in black or white viscose jersey (non transparent). Versatile, can be worn in 4 different ways.
• Versatile Top
• 4 ways to wear it: Tank top with straight front and back or T-back with twisted rear; Inverted (top / bottom): like a bustier with high cut sides or as a top with crossed neckline (slited on the front and back)
• T-BACK TOP - TWISTED BACK: put it flat, the back is twisted at mid-height of the back and this rear tubular part is bound up in the front tubular part, then pull the top on over the head
• High cut sides and boat neckline
• Over edged sides and neckline; hemmed tubular edges
• Lapped seams on the shoulder
• Expandable fabric
• Available in Jersey Viscose Black or White (non transparent)
• Low-piling viscose jersey
• Italian Jersey
Warning: Last items in stock!
T-Back top, straight in the front and twisted in the back, with high cut sides. Casual or chic, the color defines the style. Sexy in black for the evenings, in white (non transparent) for a casual style in summer. Versatile by 4 ways to be worn (basic, twisted, crossed or inverted), its original shape and the flexibility and comfort of the fabric contribute to the transformation of this piece of clothe. Assembled at the shoulders, the sides are wide open. The line and the curves of the garment offer a set of graphic contrasts by full-empty shapes that reveal the anatomy.
• Made in France
• Machine washable
• Jersey Viscose : 80% Viscose ; 10% Polyamide ; 10% Elasthane
|Propriétés||Easy care (Fabric), Low-pilling (Fabric), Transformable (items), Adjustable (Items), Low-crumpling (Fabric)|
|Category||The Wardrobe, Garments|