Asymmetrical dress, flowing and fluid, adjusted at the scoop neckline by a wide satin ribbon. Versatile, it can be worn in 4 different ways (3 as dresses and 1 as skirt)
• Versatile, 2 versions: as dresses (3 possibilities) or as skirt
• DRESS: 1- crossed in the back then in the front and knotted in the back; 2- crossed in the back then in the front and under the bosom to draw a V neckline, tied in the neck; 3- start from the side, cross the ribbon over the shoulder, following the ribbon, to return and knotted under the bosom
• Border- upper part: wide satin ribbon
• Gathered in the front, split in the back
• Asymmetrical on the down: short in the front, long in the back
• French silk
• Dry cleaning
• Made in France
Available on demand, made-to-measure.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Fluid and flowing in a silky veil, this dress is asymmetrical in its length, short front and longer behind. Flared, slightly trapezoid shape, it will be adjusted by a wide satin ribbon, which allows to vary the set of shapes and scoop necklines. 1-Placed above the bosom, the ribbon crosses in the back then under the bosom, to be like an empire waistline. 2-In another version but started in the same way, the ribbon is twisted in front, the scoop neckline is drawn in V, and the ribbon is tied in the back of the neck. 3- Start from the side, under the arm, the ribbon crosses over the shoulder, and in a back and forth it ties under the bosom. Versatile, this short dress is worn in 3 variants of dresses and can also be transformed in a simple skirt.
•Flowing Silk : 94% Silk ; 6% Spandex
|Propriétés||Easy care (Fabric), Low-pilling (Fabric), Adjustable (Items), Transformable (items)|
|Category||The Wardrobe, Garments|
* required fields