Bolero with wide sleeves in kimono style. Made of flowing jersey, this piece of clothes is versatile and can be worn on 6 different ways.
• Versatile in +6 versions: as dress, as tops or as shoulder-warmer (Bolero)
• Shoulder-warder, wide sleeves in kimono style : the hole in the middle of this garment is worn on the shoulders, the two equal parts act like sleeves
• Over-edged finishing
• Dry cleaning
• Made in France
Made to order, made-to-measure.
Warning: Last items in stock!
In a Japanese style, this shoulder-warmer completes, in a stylish way, sleeveless outfits. The large sleeves refer to those of the kimono. The ergonomic cut is accentuated by the choice of a fluid fabric, the black viscose jersey. Versatile, this shoulder-warmer can be turned into a dress or a simple top, both halter with a cowl collar transformable into a hood.
•Fluid Jersey : 94% Viscose ; 6% Elasthane
Halter Dress transformable into hooded halter Top, crop-top or bolero,
transformable +6 in 1 :
- Sleeveless short halter dress (cowl collar or hooded)
- Sleeveless halter top (cowl collar or hooded)
-Backless asymetrical one-shoulder top
- Bolero with Kimono sleeves
- Halter crop-top with kimono sleeves;
- Short-sleeved cropped top: Drape the sleeves over the shoulders and secure them using a leather strap (not inclued, available on our website)
|Styles||Causual-chic, Dressed-up, Minimal|
|Propriétés||Easy care (Fabric), Low-pilling (Fabric), Adjustable (Items), Transformable (items), Low-crumpling (Fabric)|
|Category||The Wardrobe, Garments|
* required fields