325,00 € tax incl.
400,00 € tax incl.
Sleeveless tubular dress with a wide collar. Versatile, this piece of clothes can be worn in 3 different ways. It’s made of jersey viscose and cord-trimmed with a satin cut ribbon.
• Versatile: between a dress and a top
• 3 ways to wear it: as a dress / tunic, inverted (top / bottom), as top with the hood or the wide collar
• DRESS: the longest part of this piece of clothe (from the armholes) is worn down on the hips
• Wide and high collar
• Straight cut, tunic dress
• Satin stretch cut ribbon on armholes and edges
• Expandable fabrics
• Available in Black Jersey Viscose
• Low-piling jersey viscose
• Italian Jersey
• Made in France
• Machine washable
Warning: Last items in stock!
Inspired by the tubular dress, or three-armhole dress, this piece of clothes can be worn as a simple top, as a dress, or even as a tunic in a shorter way. Play with the length by gathering the lower part, and the height of the collar on the neck or the shoulders. Sculpt it on your body and invert top / bottom direction of the piece. The dress is bared on the shoulders by gathering the collar. Worn as a Top, the wide collar can become a hood. Satin cut ribbon edged, this simple graphic and geometric piece of clothes, is elegant and refined due to its minimalist line. Indispensable to your wardrobe, you will never tire of this "little black dress".
• Jersey Viscose : 80% Viscose ; 10% Polyamide ; 10% Elasthane