Sporty or chic in mat jersey viscose or coated jersey, the Sarouel pants is worn on the hips with a low crotch and gathered on the ankles. Versatile it can be worn in 3 different ways.
• Versatile: from the Coveralls to the trousers
• 3 ways to wear it: as Coveralls (belted at the waist), as Leggings (gathered on the waist) or as Sarouel pants (low crotch)
• SAROUEL PANTS: the upper part is placed at the waist or hips, the crotch is low at knee height and the leg are gathered
• Height of the upper part (band): approx. 15 cm
• Elastic on the top of the upper part
• Straight cut for the waist
• Gather it on the ankles (over edged on the end of the legs)
• Expandable fabric, no zipper
• Available in Jersey Viscose or coated jersey (leather style)
• Low-piling viscose jersey
• Italian Jersey
Warning: Last items in stock!
By choosing supple and stretchable fabrics, this piece of clothing come in more than 3 variants. In a sportier version, with a low crotch and gathered on the lower part of the legs, it becomes a sarouel pants. Casual-chic, gathered on the hips, it becomes a leggings. Easy to wear and comfortable like a second skin, it comes like a coveralls, belted on the waist, and covers the bust. The choice of fabric defines the style, in viscose jersey for comfort and casual style, in coated jersey (in a leather style), is more dressed and more rock’n roll. Easy to match with the sleeves or the bust-band in the same fabric, or other pieces of clothes from our collection.
• Made in France
• Machine washable
• Jersey Viscose : 80% Viscose ; 10% Polyamide ; 10% Elasthane
• Coated Jersey : 57% Polyamide ; 28% Polyurethane ; 15% Elasthane
|Propriétés||Easy care (Fabric), Low-pilling (Fabric), Transformable (items), Adjustable (Items), Low-crumpling (Fabric)|
|Category||The Wardrobe, Garments|